DID YOU KNOW?
· EDITH DULY NURSING HOME has served not only the people of Bulawayo, but also Matabeleland, the Midlands & Masvingo since 1959. Originally established as a retirement home, today it caters for anyone who has a proven need of assisted living; including accident & stroke victims, early dementia & advanced Alzheimer’s
· The level of care offered ranges from General to Frail Care (with 24 hour nursing) & a Convalescent Unit for short term High Care assistance. Also available are short term relief breaks for those who require respite from home caring & a facility for day residents (Monday to Friday, 7am to 5.30pm)
· It is the only fully registered private Nursing Home outside of Harare; a Welfare Organisation & a subscribed member of AHFOZ (additional benefits from certain Medical Aids)
· Our 24 hour qualified Sisters offer a combined total of over 175 years experience in the nursing field, including specialisation in Community Care & Psychiatric Nursing to Matron level.
· The services of our fully trained & qualified Rehabilitation Technician / Occupational Therapist is supplied at no additional cost
· 4 Bulawayo doctors attend to residents & will make “home visits” to our facility
· Our hairdressing service is free & the Chiropodist calls in on a monthly basis at a nominal fee
· Personal laundry is carried out at no additional charge
· In addition to magnificent flower gardens which attract abundant birdlife, we grow up to 80% of our own vegetables & we provide for special need diets
· All birthdays are celebrated with a personal gift & special teas
· Festive holidays are celebrated – superb Christmas & Easter meals are provided & personal gifts are also given
· A weekly church service is held
· Dstv is available in the lounge, or in private rooms by arrangement
If you are looking for discerning specialist care within a tranquil, serene setting for your loved one, contact us today. We are sure to be able to offer an option to suit your needs.
Call +263 9 203022 or 205825 (8am to 1pm) or email The Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org